|Following the successful launch of our Action Learning Peer groups, we are now inviting expressions of interest in the next cohort due to launch in November.|
These groups will create a space, both online and eventually in a face to face setting, where senior leaders and Chief Executives, from across public, private, voluntary, community and third sectors, can come together, to share in a high quality, facilitated experience for reflection, sharing and peer support.
This offer is open to all SLF Members and funding is already in place to support participation.
Participation will help members to:
– Learn from their experience and the experience of others
– Gain greater clarity and focus about their critical leadership challenges
– Increase self-awareness and build confidence in their decision making
– Clarify their identity as leaders and articulate their point of view and values
– Make better sense of complexity and context
– Test and broaden their options for action
– Improve their personal wellbeing and resilience
Groups are based on the following design principles:
– Monthly, ½-day, physical and virtual group meetings
– Group discussion, facilitated peer group consultation and individual reflection to review your strategic challenges and key performance issues
– Mutual support and challenge from fellow senior leaders in a confidential and respectful environment
– Support for structured personal reflection and paired conversations outwith group meetings
The groups will meet up to 6 times over 6 – 8 months. The first 3 meetings will be facilitated by highly experienced external facilitators from Taylor Clarke. The facilitators will help the groups establish themselves with the aim of becoming self-sustaining for at least a further 3 meetings.
This new Set will commence on Thursday 3rd November (0930 – 1230), with additional facilitated meetings planned for Thursday 8th December and Thursday 19th January. This Set will be a hybrid format with meetings online, and the opportunity to meet in person too. The first meeting will be held virtually via Teams, with participants then agreeing the ongoing pattern of meetings. This Set will be facilitated by Clive Martlew from Taylor Clarke.
We are now inviting you to confirm your interest and availability for this new cohort as soon as possible. If you are interested in participating, please contact email@example.com